Friday, June 05, 2009

Haiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a stupid process...wait here and wait there....
Few of us are applying transcript for the using of ptptn and new school....

BUT just only print the transcript also need to wait for 1 MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haiz...i rush to need this document very urgently..is for applying the ptptn loan but then they ask me to wait for 1 MONTH seem i need to pass up all the relavant document within this month..how can i do it seem they keep ask me to W-A-I-T!!!

Now I am staying at Kampar there ,how can I come very often just because this....
Very Balia...:@

Some more,only print the transcript also need to pay money..
each cost it RM5..omg~

But i think Ktar is quite effciency in collect money~
They can send the convocation letter within 2 or 3 day...and this letter is asking us to pay money loh~haiz...


P/s : Balia betul~:@

1 comment:

crystal said...

utar really balia betul la~
celaka !!
print the scprit also need money
and need 2 wait 1 month..omg !!