Tuesday, June 07, 2011

BRAVE

recently keep listening on this song....
i am just repeat , repeat , and repeat..
and my friend asked me...
wont you feel bored when keep listen to the same song
the answer is "NO"...
cz i like the song
i like to listen it all the day 
all the night
just that simply..
just cz i like the song

part of the lyric is 

I'm not afraid, i'm not afraid

Cus I've become brave
As the light of day straight into a cave
To show me the way, that I might be saved
Now I'm turning the page
Thanks to the power of love I can love
Because I am brave"


"I wouldn't take back anything that I've gone through (no)
I pray for strength for anything that I'm gonna do
Whether joy, or it's pain, I'm still okay (I, I'm still okay)
I'm a be alright cause I'm not afraid
No, I am brave (brave)"

No comments: