"nothing feels right when i'm not with you"
"Its as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only one thing
To Do
Three words
There's only one thing
To Do
Three words
For you
(I love you) I love you"
(I love you) I love you"
"You like my sugar, my sugar.
You so sweet, so sweet.
Like my candy, my candy
You so sweet, so sweet.
I got a good appetite with you on me, on me.
I’ll wrap you out of them clothes.
You my treat, my treat."
You so sweet, so sweet.
Like my candy, my candy
You so sweet, so sweet.
I got a good appetite with you on me, on me.
I’ll wrap you out of them clothes.
You my treat, my treat."
"Laying my head on my needle-like worries
I pretend to sleep though I can't
Because of the thoughts about you that are more life-like than dreams
In the end, I stay up all night"
I pretend to sleep though I can't
Because of the thoughts about you that are more life-like than dreams
In the end, I stay up all night"
No comments:
Post a Comment